[3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 22:42:25 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1574  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 48  Total Score = 482,570

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First night (operated until 0730z since I was playing tennis in the morning) was
pretty good with rates of 173, 142, 132, 133, 103, 96 and 92 for the first 7
hours (870 Q's).  Seemed like activity was up but conditions were  down from
last year.  I did get up the 2nd morning for sunrise and did work a KH6 but no
hint of a JA here.  I did work 4 Africans which was up from last year.

Worked only 130 Europeans this year and struggled on most of those Q's.  It
seemed like they also had trouble hearing in Europe.  Signal strengths were just
not strong.

Everybody did spread out and alone from I'm sure having European station on my
frequency (which I could not hear) no frequency hassle's.

Thanks to CQ for sponsoring this contest and thanks to all for making it fun