[3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 00:15:28 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW K1MM W4WF
Station: N4WW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 1037  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 61  Total Score = 465,960

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Lost my edge on Europe rx. Listened on Vertical most of the time. What RX
antennas I have  provided little help.
Hopefully beat Florida single ops. NN7CW was always on the air and hearing
Europe as well or better than us so he will have a great score I am sure.
Perennially K0DI (n2cei in disguise from northern Florida border) with remote
ops  keeping their signal on air 30+ hours of 48 always kills our M/S by 30-40
percent.

3830 says stations in Texas w5ku and Arizona na7tb beat our score. It appears I
am too far behind RX technology and 4 square xmitting. Money and effort on my
part are disappearing to fix this issue. I need to be a casual spectator in
future contests.

All in all this was my best ever 160 score for cqww 160 and thanks to my friends
Chris w4wf and Bill k1mm!!

73 doc n4ww