[3830] CQ160 CW W7RH Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7RH Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 18:14:07 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 101  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 9  Total Score = 12,096

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It appeared conditions were pretty good Friday. This year was a total bust for
me. Normal operation in a contest would be at the remote site itself. Weather
had made this impossible with two feet of snow on the ground. With nobody going
anywhere in Northern Arizona due to weather the network remote connection was
trashed. Add to it the only lightning in the Western US was in the immediate
area with high precipitation static making it impossible to hear. I can only
visualize the corona dancing off the tops of the vertical antennas with all the
singing and screeching going on. I had no way to make up for prime time so I
just wandered in and out making random contacts here and there.Next year! :(
de W7RH