[3830] CQ160 CW OK1CF(@OK5W) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OK1CF(@OK5W) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 20:17:49 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OK1CF
Operator(s): OK1CF
Station: OK5W

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JO60OK
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1582  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 75  Total Score = 996,018

Club:

Comments:

At first, I would like to go to the mountain QTH together with OK1FMX and OK1FKD
M/S from where we wanted to go to the M / S category as every year under OK5W,
but the weather made it impossible for us fight way through the snowdrifts to
our antennas.

https://youtu.be/ebjZ7dd3APg

Aalso because the pandemic, we decided to take part from our own QTHs

Thank you all for QSO.

Setup:

TRCV:  Sun SDR2 PRO + 1,5 KW PA
Remoterig RRC-1258 MkII for CW control

TX Antenna: LOOP Vertical@33m

RX Antenna:
RX ANT:   Beverage to VK             (380m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to USA            (130m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to USA            (680m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to the Caribbean  (130m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to the PY         (240m)

Karel OK1CF