[3830] WFD N6GP 1H LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WFD N6GP 1H LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 05:14:24 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2021

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: 1H LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    1
   80:   29      3      9
   40:   19      1     17
   20:   48      5     16
   15:    2      2      1
   10:    4      3      1
    6:    3      4      2
    2:    1      2      1
  222:
  432:    1      1      1
----------------------------
Total:  108     21     48  Mults = 25  Total Score = 18,150

Club: Orange County ARC-CA

Comments:

Bonus:  1500 points for all battery power
This is a good simulated emergency for me.  My tribander beam is down for a new
rotor, and it is being moved a few feet to a new location.  In its place I put
up a 40 foot Spiderpole mast with a 20m end fed dipole mounted vertically.  I
used my dipoles for 40m and 80m.
Pretty terrible conditions on 20m, especially on Saturday.  Lost many QSOs due
to QSB.  80m not the greatest either.  This was not the contest to be on Phone.
CW and Digital were the way to go for this modest station.  Probably would have
had 50 more contacts with the tribander up.
I was surprised to see frost at the top of the Spiderpole on Sunday morning.
Thanks for all the Q's 73  -Tim