[3830] CQ160 CW ED1R Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW ED1R Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 16:13:21 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW EA4AOC EA1CJ
Station: ED1R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: IN70OU
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 449  State/Prov = 16  Countries = 52  Total Score = 161,500

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSO's.

Few operators, pandemic displacement problems so remote operation.
We had to attend to work, family with what we spent the time we could.
Without amplifier only 100w no RX antennas and a dipole which the galebal took
us to infinite ROE many times with which many hours OFF.
The first night we couldn't make a lot of calls because they failed.

Thank you, everyone for your calls so far.

ED1R team. 73