[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 03:31:50 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   69
   40:   76
   20:   25
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Snowboarders

Comments:

Well, I flubbed the dub by not minding the clock and staying at the store too
long.  It had already started when I got home and I kept thinking I had plenty
of time before it started.  Ooops.  Anyway, band condx seemed good and there was
good activity.  On 40m, however, there were too many contests going at the same
time sqeezing the NA Sprint guys into abt what seemed like 25 Khz with the FOC
at 025 and down and the FT8/RTTY guys at 048 to 050 and up.  And a VT and VE7/BC
QSO Party mixing in there as well.  80m was fine with lots of room and plenty of
action.  We'll get on the clock better on the next one.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Parker, CO
IC756pro3 and THP 500w to TH7DX and 80m vertical shunt fed tower