[3830] MnQP ND0C Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] MnQP ND0C Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 03:48:19 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NOB
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:      3        36
   40:     18        48
   20:     29        53
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     50       137  Mults = 74  Total Score = 27,676

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

The propagation and activity seemed pretty good this year.  My operating time
was limited since I deferred to my daughter, KE0WPA, for operating privileges -
her first MNQP using her own license/call.

It was difficult to find and hold frequencies on SSB, but I had some nice runs.
20 was not as productive in the afternoon.

73,
Randy, ND0C