[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 14:46:59 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  107
   40:  131
   20:  112
---------------------

Club:

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Whatever I did to get my software to run Sprints I obviously forgot, because I
had nothing but trouble.  First hour was great prop, but the operator here was
quite befuddled and that was that.

Some pet peeves -- guys not ack-ing QSOs, what's up with that?  Guys who crank
up their speed knobs just as they send their serial number?

Despite my grumbles, the quality of ops in this contest is super, and the bands
were in great shape.  The multipliers weren't bad either!  Activity was great
and fun was definitely had.