[3830] CWopsT WR5J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WR5J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:27:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 10

Call: WR5J
Operator(s): WR5J
Station: WR5J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Seattle, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  15
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  15  Mults = 15  Total Score = 225

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Tough One - Extra Icy windows on the truck - slower drive to the boat launch
where I do the mobile CWT - then N1MM couldn't find the radio...
reboot/reconfigure/reboot/restart/radio off/ radio on / restart N1MM / restart
computer / check config - COM7 yes, COM 6 CW Keying - Yes... Sheesh... Finally
1/2 way through the hour...Yes I will reprogram a function key to just send my
number since it seems to really irritate some guys ...
Thanks for the Qs everyone!   I'll try running by March...