[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 04:06:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 11

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  142
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  142  Mults = 142  Total Score = 20,164

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operating with a single radio, so this time it was an 80m solo. The band was
long and noisy here. I think I've about pushed the limit for operating this
station remote with the internet conditions as they are. When I send
"?", you can now understand that to mean that what I just received was
completely garbled by packet loss and jitter. Nonetheless, I eagerly accept the
challenge of this extra impairment. Thanks for the Qs and your patience with my
repeat requests.
See you next week, same bat time, same bat channel.