[3830] HamCation KC6BAV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HamCation KC6BAV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:36:13 +0000
                    HamCation QSO Party - 2021

Call: KC6BAV
Operator(s): KC6BAV
Station: KC6BAV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Boerne, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7 hrs

   80:   0       0
   40:   0       4
   20:   0       7
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0      11  Total Score = 11

Club: KARS: Kendall County Amature Radio Society

Comments:

My first contest.  Loads of fun learning logging software (I still have a lot of
questions) and making contacts.  Please forward my thanks to the 1x1 operators
for their efforts, professionalism, and kindness.  This was an incredible
experience working stations around the US and Caribbean.  Maybe propagation will
be more favorable next time.  73!  Wayne Varco KC6BAV