[3830] RTTY WPX N3QE SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N3QE SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 23:48:15 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  309
   40:  656
   20:  695
   15:   30
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A lot of exercise getting up to go over to the tuners and retune the antenna as
it got covered in ice the first night!

EU Sunrise the first night was really good on 80 and 40!

20M conditions seemed better on Sunday than on Saturday.

Lots of click-n-pounce in the closing hours.

Better off-time management this year than last year.

Via the scoreboard I discovered that local friend Jim AB3CX was great incentive
for me to keep BIC, because if I got up for a few minutes he would pass me !

N1MM+2Tone+MMTTY+Gritty -> TenTec Eagle -> AL-1500 -> Link-Coupled
Tuners -> 130 foot doublet up 80ft.