[3830] RTTY WPX IT9RBW SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IT9RBW SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:30:43 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:
   40: 1446
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Wpx rtty SOH 40

Had a really great time this weekend. It was a relaxing contest in rtty. The  30
hours require a very careful and studied strategy, and a single mistake could
jeopardize the competition. It didn’t go on without any surprises: for a
technical problem my internet connection was absent if not for a few brief
moments. I decided to be on line on livescore for an incentive. Without internet
my mult search was reduced to a manual search. At the end, I’m very satisfied
of the final result, a good number of USA, and many ja on log. The choice of my
breaks was determinant and focused to level up the score in the best of the
ways. My congratulations and thank you to YU0W and OM3Rfor the competition on
line. I’ll be waiting for 9A5W and OM2VL who were traveling at faster rhythms

IT9RBW One of IB9A
Alex