[3830] RTTY WPX KU2M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KU2M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:12:34 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 12.75

------------
   80:  141
   40:  273
   20:  410
   15:  116
   10:
------------
Total:  940  Prefixes = 514  Total Score = 1,351,306

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Since this was the first weekend in over a month that I didn't have to work both
Saturday and Dupeday (some people call it Sunday), I was able to do more than
just the usual 2 hours on Saturday morning. Lots of activity, and Saturday saw a
pretty decent run to Europe on 15 meters, in spite of low sunspots. Good runs
let me hit 136 on the Rate-O-Meter, about the best I have done on RY. It
probably would have been a better idea to do Classic, since I hardly used the
spotting feature, but I was too tired overall to worry about competing seriously
and spent much of the weekend with other projects... like sleeping.