[3830] VtQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] VtQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 23:33:45 +0000
                    Vermont QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    1      0      0
   80:    4     12      0
   40:   10     17
   20:    5      8
   15:    4      3
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   24     40      0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 11  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 2,816

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I'm not sure the final score is correct, hand calculation is 2772.

Activity both in and out if VT has mushroomed in this QP! Between the pandemic
and SQP awards, all QP's have shown a big increase in activity. I got off to a
good start, much better than Friday a year ago. I tried to keep an ear open for
VT and watch spots as I worked the other QP's pretty hard. Sunday morning, I
only had 3 scatter QSO's with VT in the 20M log. Then, from 1840Z until past 21Z
there was a big sporadic E opening into VT. NS1DX at his peak was 20 db over 9
on 15 SSB! I looked on 10M, heard nothing. Unfortunately, only the die hard ops
seemed to be still operating. I tried some CQ's on both 20 and 15 both modes,
only one 20M SSB answer.

Thanks for the fun, and more Q's than I thought possible.

73, Jeff