[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:39:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 17

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:   59
   40:   92
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  151  Mults = 133  Total Score = 20,083

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Good results for this one. The initial 80 meter run wasn't as long as usual; he
band seemed to clear out early, with most everyone gone at about 20 minutes into
the session. Again, the Beverage on the diversity channel worked very well in
pulling out some callers that couldn't be heard at all on the transmitting
inverted vee. I was able to establish a decent run frequency on 40 right away
and rates were good for the remainder of the session. I managed to break the 150
QSO barrier this time, though barely. See everyone for the 1900Z session.

73...
Randy, W8FN