[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 03:22:32 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 19

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:11

  160:
   80:  17     15
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     15  Total Score = 255

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Watching Inspector Morse on PBS with XYL at start of NS Sprint.  Worked the two
QRP foxes in 5 minutes at 5W.  Increased power to 100W and got in the last 11
minutes of NS.  Hadn't set up the program, so sending was all with a paddle and
logging was all on paper, just like K7SS except I use a paddle and he often uses
a bug, which I can't handle decently any more.  Thanks for the QSOs. Will be
looking for P44W in the ARRL DX Contest CW this weekend and hope the rest of you
will be keeping the home fires burning.  Hope the damage from the storms will
not be terrible and can be repaired.  My heart goes out to any who don't have
power, but they won't be reading this today.  Got the second Covid-19 shot
today.  I refuse to acknowledge any side effects.  73, John, K4BAI.