[3830] RTTY WPX ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:44:16 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1P EA1TL EC1KR EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
   80:  281
   40:  960
   20:  946
   15:  506
   10:    0
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Another pandemic Contest style, we haven´t been able to be together in person,
there are many restrictions in our country. We have worked remotely with an
IC7300 and physically with an FTDX101D (hope soon in remote with this fb rig),
most of the time 1 x radio and 100w. No multi station and only one dipole in
80m. No RX ants. No propagation on 10m :-(

We use DXLOG with Tunnel contection and is a great experiencie in this pandemic
situation.

Tnx qsos and we hope CU in bands in next contests.

73 de Jesus EC1KR aka ED1R
QSL Via Lotw & GDURE