[3830] ARRLDX CW WI9WI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WI9WI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:22:19 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Madison, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    2     2
   80:   19    19
   40:   45    45
   20:   75    75
   15:   46    46
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  187   187  Total Score = 104,907

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

For most of the past 10 years I've done this one from PJ2T as part of an M/M
team. With the COVID that was out this year. Only Geoff W0CG/PJ2DX is on site,
and a couple of others chipped in remotely to put the station on the air. I
don't have remote capability, so I did this from home. Just for the heck of it I
decided to work only multipliers. As many have noted band conditions were not
good, but there were plenty of stations to work with patience. I ended up with
total 88 countries worked. If I had put in some more time I probably could have
worked DXCC.
K3 KPA500
C3S at 30 ft
wires for 40/80/160.