[3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:18:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20hr
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     4
   80:   31    17
   40:  193    40
   20:  206    59
   15:   68    28
   10:    9     5
-------------------
Total:  511   153  Total Score = 233,172

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well the bands weeren't great but better than some in the past. 20 did its thing
at the beginning with a bit of SA on 15 but nothing major on 10mtrs. Till the
sun when down and it just hung in till mults were calling on 40mtrs. Pick up
what I could on 40 with some 8omts SA till it was about 0700 for some sleep and
up 1000z for JA on 40. Off and on during Saturday 10/15/20 but no real opening
here for EU on 15mtrs. XYL came about 0000Z and that was it for the night. Up at
1200Z short run on 40 to JA VK ZL with some LP till about 1630Z and off to
church Back at 1930Z and then on till the end.
 Had fun lots of really good DX and runs on 40/20 which makes it good.
 Saw W0ETT Ken spotted with K0RF and K0EU. Heard K0FX work a station before me
and few other CO stations.
 No snow over here. Need some so do your snow dance for Western CO. We need the
water.
 C U in the next one PTL God Bless bb uk