[3830] ARRLDX CW K4OAQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fritz@k4oaq.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4OAQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:14:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4OAQ
Operator(s): K4OAQ
Station: K4OAQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:54

  160:    3     3
   80:   27    20
   40:   95    39
   20:  224    56
   15:   29    19
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  382   140  Total Score = 159,180

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

FTDX1200
160M OCF Drooping dipole, ends arnd 50ft, center arnd 20ft.
Ice storm a day before contest started rendered my Steppir DB36 drooping as
well. Surprisingly with temps arnd freezing, enuf ice melted so that elements
were back to horizontal but I was afraid ice mite be lurking in the elements. $
and work to repair helped me resist using the Steppir.
Tks to all who dug my sig outa the mud.
And tks as well to those who noticed my weak CQs & answered me.
73,
Fritz K4OAQ