[3830] ARRLDX CW N3JT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3JT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:19:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1621   317  Total Score = 1,533,012

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It's been a long time since I put this much time in the chair for a contest.  It
brings back memories from decades ago, relives the frustration of losing to the
same big guns in pileups, reminds me that guys who had no discipline decades ago
are no different today, and that most hams are enormously patient and
enthusiastic even in contests.  The fun comes from beating out those big guns on
occasion by stealth, and being efficient in following fickle band conditions to
optimize the score.