[3830] ARRLDX CW W4LT(@W4DUG) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4LT(@W4DUG) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:57:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:   10     8
   40:  221    63
   20:  185    60
   15:   91    34
   10:   28     9
-------------------
Total:  535   174  Total Score = 278,748

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Flex6400/Maestro (remote via HamWAN)

Ant: EF240x @ 118ft, C31XR @ 108ft, Sloping OCF Dipole at 90ft

Thanks again to Tampa ARC for the station.  Played well.  Where were all the EU
stations on 15?  Can usually have nice runs on that band from EU, but few and
far between this year.  Customary 10 QSO's on 80m, our worst band here. Nice to
see 10 available, even if mostly for SA.  Nice run of JA's and a couple of YB's
at my sunrise on 40.  Learning to live with latency.

73

Lu Romero - W4LT