[3830] ARRLDX CW W2LC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2LC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:08:59 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:   80    35
   80:  128    46
   40:  171    62
   20:  451    81
   15:   58    30
   10:   16    12
-------------------
Total:  904   266  Total Score = 721,392

Club: Golden Knights Contest Club

Comments:

160m was great on Friday night. 20m was very good Saturday morning until the
aurora hit later. Aurora sure made it tough. Blew the main amplifier, but the
spare held in there, but only 600W for most of the contest. I need to
troubleshoot the switch boxes and stacked tri-band yagis, something is not quite
working right. This is the most I have been on in a long time. Nice to work
everyone and hear all of the familiar callsigns.  73 Scott W2LC