[3830] ARRLDX CW KP4AA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KP4AA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:48:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA AA4NC
Station: KP4AA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  309    50
   80:  705    58
   40: 1343    59
   20: 1476    60
   15: 1836    59
   10:  340    44
-------------------
Total: 6009   330  Total Score = 5,948,910

Club: Cabo Rojo Contest Club

Comments:

The 3 Element tribander and low band wires worked great!
We didn’t have a single glitch or problem requiring attention and we felt
“loud” on all bands. Conditions seemed to be really good and we even had a
good ten meter opening on Saturday that gave me the biggest pileup I’ve
experienced in years. I’m really digging the KPA1500 and K3S combination.
It’s a WINNER!  If the score holds up we have set a new Puerto Rico record for
M/S HP. It really is satisfying when hard work and attention to detail with the
design, install and maintenance of the station reaps benefits. Will, AA4NC is a
keeper! Now time for us to enjoy the great weather, beer and food here in Cabo
Rojo! Thank you for all the contacts and we hope to hear you again in the
future.