[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3VN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3vn.fn25@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3VN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:12:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VE3VN
Operator(s): VE3VN
Station: VE3VN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

  160:  140    37
   80:  345    55
   40:  469    63
   20: 1337    75
   15:   87    33
   10:   19    14
-------------------
Total: 2397   277  Total Score = 1,991,907

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Strange propagation on all bands. On some it taketh and on others it giveth
away. Until a bunch of new equipment is ready (under construction or on back
order) I have just one amp, no filters and manual switching, so SO2R netted no
more than 50 contacts. Due to the propagation and equipment problems (and a
smidgen of operator apathy) I took it easy with breaks, meals and sleep. I'd
rather not do these long ones as single op but that's all that's possible at the
moment.