[3830] ARRLDX CW W2AAB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fbelghaus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2AAB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:45:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W2AAB
Operator(s): W2AAB
Station: W2AAB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   50    28
   40:  125    46
   20:  213    57
   15:   31    17
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  419   148  Total Score = 186,036

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

S&P only. Conditions were not great, but at least 15 opened, sort of,
Saturday and Sunday. The QSB was annoying, though. First time making an all band
effort in this contest in many years. Not a big score, but I tripled my score
from last year's single band effort, and bested my score in all previous years.
What more can I ask when running 100 Watts and a wire? Go FRC!