[3830] ARRLDX CW K3IE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Hunter.k3ie@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3IE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 03:58:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   24    17
   80:  126    49
   40:  406    65
   20:  767    81
   15:  141    46
   10:   13     9
-------------------
Total: 1477   267  Total Score = 1,181,475

Club:

Comments:

Strange weekend - had my best Friday night start and couldn’t leverage it.

Steppir is on the DL so no SO2R.

My highest rate was 0700 Saturday morning on 40, hours after EU sunrise -
Really?

Not sure how many hams there are in Switzerland but I must have worked most of
them - had 5 consecutive HB9’s call me at one point.

10 meters showed a little life on Saturday.  Hopefully, we are getting close to
a full opening.

Thanks for the Q’s - Hunter, K3IE