[3830] ARRLDX CW N4WW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4WW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:33:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW K1MM K0LUZ N4KM K1XX W4WF
Station: N4WW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  125    57
   80:  633    81
   40: 1369   107
   20: 1651   102
   15:  522    87
   10:   53    27
-------------------
Total: 4353   461  Total Score = 5,942,751

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We didn't quite get to our k1mm goal of 6 million points. But we had a great
contest and great group of guys.
Conditions on 160 were open to Europe anytime I listen even at 2300z I could
hear Europeans. I could call cq and get a 20-30 qso per hour run rate but 80 at
40-50/hr was better choice.
80 was wide open and easy runs during night time into europe. But it was an ear
killer digging out weak Europeans at 100 watt and many of my favorite 5 watt
Euros continue to torture me. Does the QRP category show some test of manhood? I
dont understand why it is a device of torture to serious competitors to copy
their crummy weak signals.

Again great crew and 6 serious operators made it more easy than normal. 50
percent of them fully vaccinated. Thanks to all the Europeans that called in!!!

I am sorry to say that the online scoreboard gives fire to our competitors. I am
sure our fearless leader W4WF will try
to convince me otherwise. Maybe I need to take contesting less serious and will
join the fun of plotting our progress.

73 doc n4ww