[3830] ARRLDX CW W1WEF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1wef@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1WEF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:01:07 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   96    34
   80:  416    52
   40:  715    63
   20: 1278    75
   15:   77    33
   10:   18    14
-------------------
Total: 2600   271  Total Score = 2,113,800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun. Never in my 69 yrs of Ham radio have I had a run on 160 like this!
Signals were like 20M! I doubt I'll ever again be putting in an effort as great
as I did this time, but I think it's time the League followed the CQ WW lead and
made a 24 hour category. Not only is it tough for us older guys to sit in the
chair for 24 hours, but you cant really compare your "classic" effort
with others. I'd like to feel a little competitive and be able to make a fair
comparison, not that I ever expected to win.Yes, I know I can see how many hours
were operated but one might choose operating times differently if there was a 24
hour goal.   JACK  W1WEF