[3830] ARRLDX CW KE9SA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KE9SA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:22:02 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KE9SA
Operator(s): KE9SA
Station: KE9SA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Oshkosh WI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:   47    22
   20:  124    47
   15:   36    14
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  213    87  Total Score = 55,593

Club:

Comments:

I found propagation to eastern Europe and Scandinavian countries lacking.
Propagation to Hawaii was terrific. Caribbean was pounding in to Wisconsin,
however I had difficulty making contacts with them. I wonder if I had a
horizontal antenna if it would have helped with the closer in DX. This is
something to ponder in the warm months when I can do something about it. Hope to
hear everyone in IARU Championship.

Kind regards,
Chuck KE9SA

IC7300 100W 4BTV Vertical at Ground with 32 Radials