[3830] ARRLDX CW TM2Y(F6BEE) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW TM2Y(F6BEE) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 18:04:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: TM2Y
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: JN08fu
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Remote Operation

  160:  124    27
   80:  352    40
   40:  708    51
   20: 1028    60
   15:  240    46
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2452   224  Total Score = 1,647,072

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

Saturday was the day to operate but I was busy with family business.
Nevertheless I was lucky enough to be at the radio for the late 15m opening.
Two west coast mults on 40m worked via the long path, a bit tough from western
Eu !
Really strange propagation on Sunday with weak and fluttery signals.