[3830] ARRLDX CW NB1N SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NB1N SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 00:29:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0     0
   80:  323    49
   40:  552    63
   20:  888    70
   15:   14    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1777   192  Total Score = 1,023,552

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Again I had loads of fun, enjoyed the fact that NA was in the center of
attention.  Ran across so many incorrectly spotted calls on the network, not
sure if it is typical for a contest this big since mostly I have been running
unassisted. Enjoyed hearing many familiar calls even though most I never met.
Used K9AY a few times on 80 but the TX antenna was better in most cases.  Handed
out some points to QRP stations, but some were a real challenge to hear.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts. 73, Sandor - NB1N

K3
KPA500
2 Dipoles