[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:46:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 24

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  93
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  93  Mults = 93  Total Score = 8,649

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

About half way thru calls started coming in way off sync.  After about 15
minutes I realized the reason.  There was another RUN station just 20KHz down.
He was weak in Michigan.  I don't know if he was there from the start but he was
getting some of my callers.  One op called me three times, and another twice.
They are both part of my count.  W4WQ called me, I got his call wrong (I thought
it was W4WG).  He never sent his exchange, just WRONG.  So he is not in my log.
I usually run 80 meters at 1300.  Last week I think I started on 80 and did the
second half of the hour on 40 meters.  Maybe I try that next week.