[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:41:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Babino brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 38:10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  146    34
   80:  363    44
   40:  995    55
   20:  819    59
   15:  213    45
   10:    7     6
-------------------
Total: 2543   243  Total Score = 1,853,847

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

What a weekend, super start with 530q in the log 0300z. Then propagation drops
slowly near to zero. Lot of suffering to the end of the contest. Anyway, I
enjoyed the contest. I was lucky, our hill location gives me again opportunity
to be one off rare from this side to made 10m QSOs late Saturday evening. Sunday
was totally closed on 15m and 10m. Pass thru on 20m was also hard.

Nice to hear you guys again and thanks for calling.

Till next time best 73,

Sale, 9A3XV