[3830] SCQP W1WBB Single Op FixedCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP W1WBB Single Op FixedCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 03:06:12 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op FixedCW LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1
   80:   21
   40:   51
   20:    9
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   82     0       0  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 5,834

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Put in a fair amount of time in this one ... had hoped to do better but 20m
never really cooperated, so mobile action there was pretty much a washout for
me.  And 40m signals from SC don't peak until later in afternoon here in W1, so
much of the day was a struggle with my 100 watts and non-directional/modest
low-band wires.  Oh well, part of the game!

Pileups on some stations were BRUTAL -- battling the many SQP Challenge High
Power guys and those with much better propagation into SC. Sixty % of QSOs with
SC were made on 40m, the workhorse band.  But I missed 15 of the 46 counties;
lack of 20m and a few breaks out of shack I guess.

**Great mobile activity this year**!!  They made up half of my contacts.  Had 19
unique callsigns from SC in the log.  And the spotter page is cool...a nice
addition to the event.

My score includes contacts with Bonus WW4SF on 40, 80 and 160m CW mode.
Overall, this is my best LP CW score in SCQP, with highs in Q's and mults.

TNX es 73!  Bill  W1WBB

Icom IC-7300, HexBeam up 32 ft, 88 ft doublet up near 40 ft, N1MM+ Logger.

PS:  Terrific job by the organizers once again, fun party!!