[3830] NAQP RTTY KT4Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q.nc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KT4Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 05:19:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  204    37
   40:  142    33
   20:   83    21
   15:   33     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  462    98  Total Score = 45,276

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

Always a fun contest, but this year was frustrating.  I was unable to generate
any runs until the last few hours on 80M.  I could S&P and work everyone but
could not generate a run.  Usually 20M would score real big for me but it was
very long from the start of the contest and mostly worked west coast.  40M was
also long most of the time and couldn't get my mults either.

But I will be back in the late Summer to try it again.

Rig:   Yaesu FTdx5000 MPL (100 watts)
Tuner: Palstar AT4K
Ants:  Carolina Windom 80 @ 40',  Cushcraft R7 Vertical @ 7'
S/C:   RIGBlaster Advantage