[3830] NAQP RTTY NX5M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NX5M M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 06:10:50 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M KU5B N5XJ
Station: NX5M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TS
Operating Time (hrs): 11:50

   80:  322    49
   40:  427    55
   20:  495    48
   15:   60    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1304   170  Total Score = 221,680

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Pretty much a last minute decision to operate.  KU5B and myself (NX5M) started
things off.  Funny thing was to have N5XJ text me at 1830z (12:30pm local) to
tell me he would make it right at the start.  My reply was; "It's already
started!"  No big deal.  Nothing was on 10 so there was nothing to miss.
Had a power failure during the afternoon so that shut things down for a few
minutes and then we had to get everything back up and running.  Had a total loss
of signal on 40m for several minutes at one point because I turned on a bandpass
filter because of a small amount of QRM from the 80m station.  Something went
terribly wrong with the filter so it took some time to work around that.  It's
been flaky for quite some time and honestly was not even needed anyway.
Been quite some time doing RTTY but it was fun....even with a serious lack of
sleep for ALL of us the night before.