[3830] NAQP RTTY WD6T M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidajaffe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WD6T M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 06:27:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Berkeley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   17     7
   40:   40    22
   20:   40    23
   15:   11     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  108    60  Total Score = 6,480

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

QRV from home during my breaks from the K6UFO M2.

Went "M2" from home so I could use RBN spots to maximize my limited
time. Was on from home 15/20 from 2100-2359, with a break for lunch. Mostly too
late for 15 and 20 was its usual slog due to hill to the NE. Then was on 40/80
from 0200-0359 with a break for dinner.  40 was *much* better than 20 here (as
is often the case).

As for low power-only contests... my feeling is that, contrary to conventional
wisdom, they disadvantage small stations.  We can't use amps to be heard, and we
can't hear people because they don't have amps!

Station details:
4-el roof-mounted KT34A tribander at roughly 30'
ground mounted HF2V for 40/80
Icom 7610