[3830] NAQP RTTY AE6JV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae6jv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AE6JV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:10:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AE6JV
Operator(s): AE6JV
Station: AE6JV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Peterborough, NH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  132    34
   40:   55    18
   20:  130    29
   15:   30     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  347    90  Total Score = 31,230

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

I did a bit more running on 40M and 80M than my usual all S&P efforts, and
the score shows it. When I got bored just sending CQ with about 1/2 an hour to
go, I went back to S&P and had a better rate.

What happened to 40M? I have a full-length dipole on 40M which usually does a
reasonable job. I wonder if the wet weather (rain at about 35F-1C) was the
cause? Since I use the same antenna for 15M, that could explain the results
there as well.

80M was the money band for me, even beating out 20M, although I operated for 50
minutes longer on 20M.

It was really nice to get K6EI in my New Hampshire log, after using his call in
many Field Day and California QSO party activations.