[3830] CQ160 SSB W0MB Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W0MB Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 23:29:13 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 243  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 0  Total Score = 25,776

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS: IC7610,Alpha 89/Kenwood TL922A, Inverted L, N1MM+.
 I had problems with the Alpha and had to use the Kenwood TL922. It was very
noisy the first night and made things rough as I was doing a lot of search and
pounce. I gave up early and the next day went to the NAQP RTTY contest. I got
back into the contest after the RTTY ended and did search and pounce. It didn't
seem like there were many on and the signals were fair. I didn't hear any dx at
all. I didn't get around to using the Co Atch Co vertical at all. I need to get
the k9ay antenna up for next year. The inverted l seemed to not be quite right
as now it is folded to the east. I installed a lot of toroid's on things and
that seemed to help out. I need to be ready for the contest and quit being a
professional procrastinator!