[3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 00:16:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY VE6RAJ
Station: KI6DY

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:  205    41
   40:  217    42
   20:   85    18
   15:   42     7
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  549   108  Total Score = 59,292

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I think we have most of the bugs worked out with Raj using the Flex 6300
remotely and networking N1MM+. Now, just need for the weather to warm up here in
Ohio to start the tower and antenna resurrection. Operating 10/15/20 meters
without a tower and beam antenna is extremely frustrating. Can't wait till I can
call CQ and hold a frequency again. That being said, the GAP vertical is decent
on 40M the EFHW on 80M works really well.

Thanks for the Qs.

73

Bob (KI6DY)
Raj (VE6RAJ)