[3830] SCQP WW4SF(WN4AFP) Single Op FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP WW4SF(WN4AFP) Single Op FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 01:06:27 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: WW4SF
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WW4SF

Class: Single Op FixedMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:  120     18
   40:  162     60
   20:   42      3
   15:    2      1
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  326     82      0  CW Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 25  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 119,436

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Where do I begin... We had a rush at the start with the first hour of 100+, then
things slowed down a bit, but never a lot. The band conditions took a dive
during the middle of the contest but came back in the evening.  Overall activity
was much higher than in previous years. I had a fun experience running one of
the three WW4SF bonus stations from Greenville,county.

Special thanks to our mobile operators who kept the party rolling from start to
finish. Thank you to all the home stations who joined us too. Thanks to all of
the bonus station ops for W4CAE and WW4SF. Thanks you Columbia ARC and Swamp Fox
Contest Group for sponsoring the contest. Thanka ro rhw SCQP team too. Please
join us next year! 73s WN4AFP