[3830] NCQP W8FN SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP W8FN SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 02:11:58 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5:15

   80:  184
   40:  280
   20:   81
   15:    2
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  547     0       0  Mults = 81  Total Score = 132,591

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of activity and lots of fun. I'm pretty sure I was the only entry from Polk
county, so business stayed good. 20 meters seemed to be in poor shape, and I
couldn't work much other than W6 and W7 stations. A couple of weak EU stations
called in, but all in all 20 was lousy for me. Only heard a couple of W6
stations on 15. As usual, 40 did the heavy lifting, with good rates and pretty
good signals. 80 was very noisy with QRN from approaching weather and the QSB
was very noticeable on many signals. Looking forward to next year's running
already.

73...
Randy, W8FN