[3830] CQ160 SSB PJ4DX Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB PJ4DX Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 13:51:53 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 50  State/Prov = 20  Countries = 8  Total Score = 13,580

Club:

Comments:

Worst conditions ever! I can normally work Europe easily enough on 160 SSB but I
only heard two EU stations the whole weekend, neither of whom could hear me. I
also called many, many USA stations who could not hear me. Only two Canadians
heard and worked, VY2WW and VY2ZM. To cap it all, the 160m vertical developed an
"Arc Fault" on the second night so I called it a day before midnight
local time. Lets hope for better things next year. 73 Steve PJ4DX