[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZM4T(ZL3IO) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ZM4T(ZL3IO) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 23:56:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZM4T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   56    25
   40: 1003    55
   20:  180    28
   15:  844    55
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2083   162  Total Score = 1,009,908

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I'm still searching for the RX problems in my set up. I only can't find
anything. I switched radios, cables, checked all switches in the automation etc.
etc. All seems to work just fine and still bands sound as if I'm using a dummy
load. I've never felt so deaf. This time there was nothing on 160 or 10 but my
KH6 competitors running NA's I couldn't hear. From Hawaii to the East cost is
about the same distance like from ZL to KH6. 20 m was full of EU's & JA's
calling oontest but hardly any W/VE audible here. This was my worst result ever
from here.

Thanks to all who called and persisted to get into the log! Lets hope for better
conditions in the WPX SSB!

73 Holger ZL3IO / one of the ZM4T team

FLEX-6600M + RFkit amp
160 m: inverted V