[3830] ARRLDX SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:23:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    6     6
   80:   41    41
   40:   58    58
   20:   73    73
   15:   36    36
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total:  220   220  Total Score = 145,200

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Did nothing but work mults as I wandered in and out of the shack over the
weekend in between other tasks.   A totally search and pounce, click on the
spots in the N1MM+ Available Mults and Q's window type of effort.  83 countries,
220 band slots.  Was also a chance to put the new amp thru its paces.

I managed to remember to record about 75% of the QSOs.  You can play them back
from my qrz.com page.

Look for K5PS (CW) and me (WB0TEV) as we go mobile next weekend for the Oklahoma
QSO party.

73,
Victor