[3830] ARRLDX SSB HP3SS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@w1ve.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB HP3SS M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:43:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: HP3SS
Operator(s): HP3SS VE4EA VE4EAR N7NR W1VE
Station: HP3SS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Panama
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:  400    48
   40:  490    51
   20: 1980    59
   15:  904    49
   10:   32     8
-------------------
Total: 3806   215  Total Score = 2,454,255

Club:

Comments:

A fun time with friends far and wide on the radio!

We were disappointed with the conditions on 15 and 1o.
This was the 2nd remote operation from Robby's Volano, Panama QTH.
Remote operators were VE4EA/W6 in Palm Springs, CA; N7NR in Huntington Beach,
CA; VE4EAR in Winnipeg, and myself in Hancock, NH.

COVID-19 has changed remote contesting and multi-ops forever.  Yes, we would all
love to be in the same room, however, with great communications tech, we were
able to enjoy the weekend virtually together, and we had a great time.

As always, Robby was the master of ceremonies and was very accommodating to the
many challenges we faced.   Despite these challenges, we are already planning
for good things in the future.

73,

Gerry W1VE for the HP3SS team.