[3830] ARRLDX SSB WX4G SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bbrockmn@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WX4G SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 00:59:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   40    29
   80:  123    56
   40:  174    63
   20:  355    84
   15:   86    37
   10:   29     6
-------------------
Total:  807   275  Total Score = 665,775

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Band conditions were really poor, and although I could hear many stations coming
back to my CQ's, it was impossible to get the calls because of QRM from super
stations. Typically, signals are strong enough to get calls thru the QRM, but
conditions were so poor, stations were too weak to overcome the QRM. I will
admit, I like being on the DX side in SSB contests, especially on 40 meters!

Activity also seemed down this year. Thanks to all that called!  Bob  WX4G